To help improve reproductive health globally by enabling prevention of HIV and sexually transmitted infections, unintended pregnancies and maternal/neonatal disease through the development of innovative, user-centered technologies suitable for use by people living in resource-constrained regions of the world.
We accomplish this by:
- Nurturing promising research in institutions worldwide
- Engaging in preclinical research
- Conducting clinical trials
- Partnering with private industry to get new products on the market
- Collaborating with other agencies, foundations, and non-governmental organizations
- Training investigators throughout the world in preclinical and clinical research techniques