Director, Product Development
Tel: (703) 276-3906
Fax (703) 524-4770
- CONRAD's Meredith Clark and David Friend Publish IVR article in PLOS One
- Engineering a segmented dual-reservoir polyurethane intravaginal ring for simultaneous prevention of HIV transmission and unwanted pregnancy.
- Pharmacokinetic and safety analyses of tenofovir and tenofovir/emtricitabine vaginal tablets in pigtailed macaques.
- Multipurpose prevention technologies: Products in development.
- Product Development Workshop 2013: HIV and Multipurpose Prevention Technologies.
- Designing Preclinical Perceptibility Measures to Evaluate Topical Vaginal Gel Formulations: Relating User Sensory Perceptions and Experiences to Formulation Properties.
- Designing preclinical perceptibility measures to evaluate topical vaginal gel formulations: Relating user perceptions and experiences to formulation properties
- Multipurpose prevention technologies: Products in development
- Assessment of topical microbicides to prevent HIV-1 transmission: concepts, testing, lessons learned
- Investigating the feasibility of temperature-controlled accelerated drug release testing for an intravaginal ring
- Preformulation and development of a once-daily sustained-release tenofovir vaginal tablet containing a single excipient
- Development and characterisation of a self-microemulsifying drug delivery systems (SMEDDs) for the vaginal administration of the antiretrovial UC-781
- A 90-day tenofovir reservoir intravaginal ring for mucosal HIV prophylaxis
- Pharmacokinetics and topical vaginal effects of two tenofovir gels in rabbits
- Quantitative evaluation of a hydrophilic matrix intravaginal ring for the sustained delivery of tenofovir
- Development of a UC781 releasing polyethylene vinyl acetate vaginal ring
- Reformulated tenofovir gel for use as a dual compartment microbicide
- An intravaginal ring for the simultaneous delivery of multiple drugs
- Characterization of UC781-tenofovir combination gel products for HIV-1 infection prevention in an ex vivo ectocervical model
- Development of polylactide and polyethylene vinyl acetate blends for the manufacture of vaginal rings
- Drug delivery in multiple indication (multipurpose) prevention technologies: systems to prevent HIV-1 transmission and unintended pregnancies or HSV-2 transmission
- Design of tenofovir-UC781 combination microbicide vaginal gels
- Simultaneous delivery of tenofovir and acyclovir via an intravaginal ring
- A hot-melt extruded intravaginal ring for the sustained delivery of the antiretroviral microbicide UC781
- Intravaginal rings: controlled release systems for contraception and prevention of transmission of sexually transmitted infections
- Advances in vaginal drug delivery
- Ethylene vinyl acetate intravaginal rings for the simultaneous delivery of the antiretroviral UC781 and contraceptive levonorgestrel
- Pharmacokinetics of UC781-loaded intravaginal ring segments in rabbits: a comparison of polymer matrices
- Preclinical evaluation of UC781 microbicide vaginal drug delivery
- Recent Trends in Microbicide Formulations
- Advances in development, scale-up and manufacturing of microbicide gels, films, and tablets
- Combining prevention of HIV-1, other sexually transmitted infections and unintended pregnancies: Development of dual-protection technologies
- Novel approaches to vaginal delivery and safety of microbicides: Biopharmaceuticals, nanoparticles, and vaccines
- Pharmaceutical development of microbicide drug products
- Design of a semisolid vaginal microbicide gel by relating composition to properties and performance
- Development of a microbicide-releasing diaphragm as an HIV prevention strategy
- Approaches to improve the stability of the antiviral agent UC781 in aqueous solutions
- In vitro and ex vivo testing of tenofovir shows it is effective as an HIV-1 microbicide